via The Pennsylvania State University
Lecturer / July-August 2021
Education in American Society – Education Theory and Policy (EDTHP) 115 – / The Pennsylvania State University
- Will design, develop and implement curricula of an undergraduate level education class for two sections.
Online Instructor / May-July 2020
Education in American Society – Education Theory and Policy (EDTHP) 115 / The Pennsylvania State University
- Developed, planned, and implemented an undergraduate-level education class curriculum under my advisor, Dr. Schaub’s supervision.
English Instructor / Jun – Aug 2018
Upward Bound / The Pennsylvania State University
- Facilitated an English class on rhetoric, and writing for a group of Upward Bound students.
- Upward Bound is a federally-funded program that aims to provide fundamental support to participants in their preparation for college entrance.
Teaching Assistant / Jan – May 2018
Educational Reform and Public Policy / The Pennsylvania State University
- Assisted Dr. David Gamson with an undergraduate-level Educational Policy Studies class titled “Educational Reform and Public Policy” that focuses on the introduction of public policy, education policy, and school practices in the American educational system.
English Instructor / 2015-2016
Speaking Instructor / 2015-2016
The School of Foreign Languages / Bogazici University
- Had an active role in the formation of the Speaking Center and its curriculum.
- Taught at the Speaking Center as a Speaking Instructor.
- Taught English at the Preparatory Level in Bogazici University, a public university in the European side of Istanbul.
- Regarded as one of the top universities in Turkey, Bogazici University was founded in 1863 by two Americans and was known as Robert College (after its founder Christopher Robert) until 1970.